LOCATIONS – I will be traveling to the following locations to perform audio/video calibration and design services in these general time periods.
Please click on the pricing quote link on the right to get on a tour list. I will contact you two to four weeks out to schedule a specific time and date for these tours.
If you have scheduling limitations during that time period please indicate what those are at this time or as soon as possible. I can frequently accommodate schedule limitations with enough notice.
- Available in Missouri on a regular basis
- January – Denver area on the evening of the 19th.
- April – Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas
- May – Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
- June – Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Oklahoma, Oregon, New Mexico, Washington, West Texas, Wyoming
States served include: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Utah, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin
Major cities served include: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Little Rock, Louisville, Los Angeles, Mobile, Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake, San Diego, San Francisco, St. Louis, Tulsa, Washington D.C.